Not everyone who needs a tool pouch needs it for construction, electrical wiring, or even handyman type tasks around the house, sometimes you just need a convenient pouch to carry the items necessary for situations like performing inspections and doing inventory work in a warehouse or retail store. For times and jobs like that there's the PROLOCK PLP035 (92718) 12-Compartment Warehouse and Utility Pouch. Constructed of heavy-duty 1200 denier polyester with rivet reinforced stress points and double stitched bindings this pouch is designed to clip onto any PROLOCK quick-release. Featuring a large main storage pocket ideal for tools like a barcode scanner or other supplies and accessories, it also has 5 additional internal loops for storing pens, markers, scissors, or small tools like screwdrivers as well as a longer compartment for storing a notepad. Five exterior pockets are perfect for storing larger tools like pliers and or a utility knife, one of these also has a closing flap with a buckle for secure storage enough to fit a small cell phone or other item. A durable, webbing tape tether on the front of the pouch provides ideal storage for a roll of adhesive packing or non-adhesive flagging or barrier tape that allows access without having to remove the roll if desired. A PVC reinforcement along the outside bottom of the pouch is water resistant and protects against abrasive wear. Includes one steel PROLOCK quick-release mounting clip.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made with 1200 denier polyester fabric with rivet reinforced stress points
- MULTIPLE STORAGE OPTIONS - 12 total compartments including a large main pocket with 5 interior loops perfect for pens, markers, or small tools, and a wider pocket ideal for notepads
- ENCLOSED SECURITY POCKET - One of the 5 exterior pockets features a closing flap with buckle closure for storing smaller cell phones and other devices
- PROLOCK CLIP COMPATIBLE - Easily clip to and remove from any PROLOCK quick-release clip in addition to the included clip
- TAPE LOOP - A webbing tape tether on the front of the pouch is ideal for storing a roll of adhesive packing or non-adhesive flagging or barrier tape
- PVC BOTTOM - PVC reinforcing along bottom of the exterior is water resistant and provides additional protection