13-Compartment Work Belt Framer Pouch with Hammer Loop
SKU#: 92678 Model#: PLP004
Keep your tools handy at all times with the PROLOCK PLP004 (92678) 13-Compartment Framer Pouch with Hammer Loop. Constructed of heavy-duty 1200 denier polyester fabric with rivet reinforced stress points and rubber feet on the bottom bindings to prevent fraying and tearing of the edge stitches this pouch is designed to clip onto any PROLOCK quick-release clip wherever it is mounted. These clips have a spring loaded closure that keeps them clasped securely onto any work belt or MOLLE strap and also have holes to mount or hang them from a wall or work bench. Featuring one large and two smaller pockets for nails, screws, bolts, staples or other fasteners, 9 loops for tools and accessories, a larger slip compartment big enough to securely store a speed square, a rivet secured steel tape measure clip, and a rivet secured hammer loop this pouch can easily store enough fasteners and tools to get you through to job's end. A built-in folding kickstand lets you detach the pouch from the anchor clip and set it down, letting it stand upright without the need of additional support as you continue to work. A PVC reinforcement along the outside bottom of the pouch is water resistant and protects against abrasive wear when using the kickstand. Additionally, D-rings on the top allow you to use the pouch with any clip-on style shoulder strap. Includes one steel PROLOCK quick-release mounting clip.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made with 1200 denier polyester fabric with rivet reinforced stress points
- CONVENIENT STORAGE - One large main and two smaller pouches to store nails, screws, bolts, or other fasteners with 10 additional loops and compartments to store tools
- HAMMER LOOP AND TAPE CLIP - Mounted to the sides of the pouch are a rivet-secured steel hammer loop and tape measure clip
- PROLOCK CLIP COMPATIBLE - Easily clip to and remove from any PROLOCK quick-release clip in addition to the included clip
- BUILT-IN KICKSTAND - Built-in kickstand feature has stabilizing feet and lets you detach the pouch from your work bag or belt and have it stand unsupported for easy access
- PVC BOTTOM - PVC reinforcing along bottom of the exterior is water resistant and provides additional protection
- RUBBER BINDING FEET - Rubber feet on the bottom help stabilize the pouch when using the kickstand and help protect stitching from fraying and tears
- STRAP MOUNTS - Double-stitched and rivet secured D-rings provide mounting points for an optional shoulder strap (not included)
country of origin
1 Year Limited Warranty
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!