Turn an ordinary 5-gallon bucket into a tool organizing and storage powerhouse with the PROLOCK PLB314 (93240) 39-Compartment Bucket Organizer. This rugged tool organizer is made with abrasion resistant 1200 denier polyester fabric and features double stitched binding edges for increased wear resistance and durability. Easily slipping over the rim of a standard size 5-gallon bucket it adds 18 additional interior compartments including an angled drill holster and 4 bit driver pockets. 9 tool loops line the interior with one heavy-duty loop that can function as a hammer loop or as a carrying handle when moving a loaded organizer to a different bucket. 12 Exterior pockets include a flap and buckle-secured pocket, two zippered pockets with the lower one featuring a mesh exterior so contents are easily visible, and 9 other various sized pockets. The exterior also features 16 MOLLE style loops that can be used to hold thin tools or as anchor points for PROLOCK quick release clips allowing you to add additional storage options and versatility to this organizer. Includes 1 quick release PROLOCK clip.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made of durable and abrasion resistant 1200 denier polyester fabric with double stitched binding edges
- 18 INTERIOR COMPARTMENTS - 17 interior pockets include an angled drill holster with 4 bit and driver pockets
- 12 EXTERIOR POCKETS - 12 exterior pockets offer a wide range of storage and include two zipper-secured and one buckle-secured pocket
- 9 TOOL LOOPS - 9 tool loops line the interior with one large enough to function as a hammer loop or a carrying handle when moving between buckets
- FITS 5-GALLON BUCKET - Fits easily over the rim of most standard, 5-gallon sized buckets
- PROLOCK CLIP ANCHORS - 16 MOLLE style exterior tool loops are wide enough for use with PROLOCK quick-release clips
- INCLUDES 1 PROLOCK CLIP - Pouch comes complete with 1 quick release PROLOCK clip