The PROLOCK PLA057 (93235) Extra Padded Sling Belt with Steel Buckle is the ideal starting point to use as you put together the perfect tool, work, or utility belt. Made with heavy-duty double-layer constructed webbing for durability and featuring a mesh and 1200 denier polyester pad for added comfort and support this belt features a nickel plated steel buckle, belt end cap, and D-rings. Belt fits waist sizes 34 to 60-inches and the cap on the belt end prevents fraying and, if you decide to trim off excess length for a more customized fit, can be easily detached from the severed end and reattached to the new belt end. Its 2-inch width is designed to fit PROLOCK quick-release clips and pouches while still being able to accommodate tunnel loop, spring clip, and slotted tool and gear pouches and holders. The extra-wide 6-inch padded interior measures 50-inches in length and features a breathable mesh lining and a zipper-removable 8.5-inch extension that can be detached for better fit without bulky overlap. Five steel D-rings are attached to the padded liner with heavy-duty stitching and reinforcing rivets and allow for the easy attachment of 4 and 5-point suspender rigs.
- DUAL LAYER WEBBING - Heavy duty webbed belt has dual layer construction for added durability
- 2-INCH BELT - 2-inch wide belt is compatible with all PROLOCK quick release pouches and accessories
- SUPPORTIVE PADDED INTERIOR - 6-inch wide padded interior with breathable mesh construction provides additional comfort and support
- NICKEL PLATED HARDWARE - Nickel plated steel buckle, belt end cap, and D-rings
- DETACHABLE PADDING EXTENSION - 50-inch long padded interior has a detachable 8.5-inch extension to prevent bulky overlap
- SUSPENDER RINGS - 5 rivet-reinforced steel D-rings allow for the easy attachment of a suspender rig
- SIZE - Adjustable belt fits waist sizes 34-inches to 60-inches