Hard Cap Knee Pad Attachments
SKU#: 93178 Model#: PLK05
The PROLOCK PLK05 (93178) hard caps bring an added level of layered, armor-like protection to your Prolock foam or gel kneepads. These hard-wearing, shatter-resistant polyethylene caps protect your knees even on the roughest and most abrasive surfaces, from roofing shingles to concrete flooring and their smooth plate surface allows for easy side-to-side and pivoting movements. Attaching them to your existing Prolock kneepads is simple and tools are entirely optional, just twist the four thumbscrews into their corresponding anchors either by hand or with a hex key or Allen wrench for a secure fit. Remember, when a task calls for working on your knees, let PROLOCK knee pads take the strain so you don't have to.
- VERSATILE - Patented interchangeable cap gives your Prolock Kneepads added versatility
- HARD-WEARING - Polyethylene cap provides extreme wear resistance and additional protection for special projects
- SECURE FIT - Twist-to-lock thumbscrew and anchor system ensures your cap stays put
- FREE MOVEMENT - Smooth plate surface allows for quick-pivoting and side-to-side movements
- COMPATIBLE - Compatible with PROLOCK PLK03 (93180) foam and PLK04 (93181) gel knee pads
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Lightweight construction won't add unnecessary weight
country of origin
One Size Fits All
1 Year Limited Warranty
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!