The PROLOCK PLA027 (93230) Padded Sling Belt with Quick-Release Buckle is the ideal starting point to use as you put together the perfect tool, work, or utility belt. Made with heavy-duty double-layer constructed webbing for durability and featuring a mesh and 1200 denier polyester pad for added comfort and support this belt features a nickel plated steel belt end cap and D-rings along with a rugged plastic quick-release buckle. Belt fits waist sizes 34 to 60-inches and a nickel plated steel cap on the belt end prevents fraying and, if you decide to trim off excess length for a more customized fit, can be easily detached from the severed end and reattached to the new belt end. Its 2-inch width is designed to fit PROLOCK quick-release clips and pouches while still being able to accommodate tunnel loop, spring clip, and slotted tool and gear pouches and holders. The 3-inch padded interior measures 50-inches in length and features a breathable mesh lining and a zipper-removable 8.5-inch extension that can be detached for better fit without bulky overlap. Five steel D-rings are attached to the padded liner with heavy-duty stitching and reinforcing rivets and allow for the easy attachment of 4 and 5-point suspender rigs.
- DUAL LAYER WEBBING - Heavy duty webbed belt has dual layer construction for added durability
- 2-INCH BELT - 2-inch wide belt is compatible with all PROLOCK quick release pouches and accessories
- PADDED INTERIOR - 3-inch wide padded interior with breathable mesh construction provides additional comfort and support
- DURABLE HARDWARE - Nickel plated steel belt end cap and D-rings with a heavy-duty plastic quick-release buckle
- DETACHABLE PADDING EXTENSION - 50-inch long padded interior has a detachable 8.5-inch extension to prevent bulky overlap
- SUSPENDER RINGS - 5 rivet-reinforced steel D-rings allow for the easy attachment of a suspender rig
- SIZE - Adjustable belt fits waist sizes 34-inches to 60-inches