Depending on the job a fully loaded tool belt can weigh as little as 10 to 15 pounds or as much as 30 to 40 with most of that weight placed on the waist and lower back. Redistribute the load's weight more evenly with the PROLOCK PLA008 (93237) Padded Work Belt Suspenders. Constructed with 1200 denier polyester fabric, shoulder and upper back padding with a breathable mesh interior to provide comfort, and 5 adjustable 1.5-inch wide webbing straps this work belt accessory helps relieve the strain caused by carrying a heavy tool load. The nickel plated steel snap hooks clip easily onto the D-rings on PROLOCK padded work belts and most other brands of work belts built with suspender anchors. A pipe-slide style adjustable sternum strap helps to keep the shoulder straps form spreading outward during wear and putting increased pressure on your shoulders. A MOLLE style loop on the front of each shoulder strap allows the attachment of additional PROLOCK quick release pouches and other accessories.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made with durable and abrasion resistant 1200 denier polyester fabric with double stitched binding edges
- 5 ADJUSTABLE STRAPS - Constructed with 5 adjustable length 1.5-inch wide webbing straps for a secure, personalized fit
- PADDED MESH INTERIOR - Padded interior on shoulders and upper back with breathable mesh construction that provides additional comfort and support for prolonged use
- RUGGED HARDWARE - Rugged plastic slide buckles and nickel plated steel snap hooks
- ADJUSTABLE STERNUM STRAP - An adjustable pipe-slide style sternum strap keeps shoulder straps from spreading outward and putting increased pressure on shoulders
- MOLLE EXPANSION LOOPS - A MOLLE style loop on each shoulder strap allows the attachment of additional PROLOCK pouches and accessories
- WORK BELT COMPATIBLE - Compatible with all 3 and 6-inch padded PROLOCK work belts and many others