The PROLOCK PLA007 (93228) Sling Belt with Quick-Release Buckle is the ideal starting point to use as you put together the perfect tool, work, or utility belt. Made with heavy-duty webbing and a double layer construction for added durability it features a rugged plastic quick-release buckle. Belt fits waist sizes 34 to 60-inches and a nickel plated steel cap on the belt end prevents fraying and, if you decide to trim off excess length for a more customized fit, can be easily detached from the severed end and reattached to the new belt end. Its 2-inch width is designed to fit PROLOCK quick-release clips and pouches while still being able to accommodate other tunnel loop, spring clip, and slotted tool and gear pouches and holders. The buckle used on the belt is the same as the one used on other PROLOCK tool bags and allows the belt to be used as an additional carrying or shoulder strap if needed.
- DUAL LAYER WEBBING - Heavy duty webbed belt has dual layer construction for added durability
- 2-INCH BELT - 2-inch wide belt is compatible with all PROLOCK quick release pouches and accessories
- DURABLE HARDWARE - Nickel plated steel belt end cap and heavy-duty plastic quick-release buckle
- CUSTOMIZABLE LENGTH - Trim off excess length and prevent fraying with the detachable steel belt end
- SIZE - Adjustable belt fits waist sizes 34-inches to 60-inches
- VERSATILE - Can be used with PROLOCK tool bags as an optional shoulder strap