Wet Surface Knee Pads
SKU#: 93177 Model#: PLK02
Whether you're finishing a concrete pad, working in the garden, or just looking for a piece of equipment to make that next home improvement less painful for your knees PROLOCK PLK02 (93177) Wet Surface Knee Pads will help ensure the safety and comfort of your most important asset; you! From roofing to gardening these knee pads will act as armor for your knees against a range of discomforts from abrasive shingles to wet concrete and soil. The PVC outer shell is both flexible and hard wearing giving you multipurpose protection in both wet or dry conditions and the built-in accordion top keeps out debris while remaining comfortable while moving about. The closed cell EVA foam interior is custom-molded to help evenly disperse body weight and give maximum stability. The single rubber strap helps avoid painful bunching behind your knee and the button and loop fastener provides secure and easy adjustability. When you're all done and it's time to clean up, all you need is water. Remember, when a task calls for working on your knees, let PROLOCK knee pads take the strain so you don't have to.
- MULTI-USE - Perfect kneepads for wet and dirty jobs from pouring concrete to gardening
- FREE MOVEMENT - Accordion-Flex top keeps debris off your clothes and keeps pad comfortable while walking
- PERFECT FIT - Custom-Molded EVA foam conforms to your knees and disperses body weight to provide maximum stability
- SECURE - Secure strap locks won't loosen or slip
- COMFORTABLE - Single rubber strap is waterproof and helps avoid painful bunching and fits any size leg from 11 to 25-inches around
- WATERPROOF - Waterproof, flexible PVC outer shell and closed cell EVA inner foam give protection in both wet and dry conditions
- EASY TO CLEAN - Easily cleaned off with water after every job
country of origin
One Size Fits All
1 Year Limited Warranty
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!